Post-Fixture Officer Dry Cargo
Post-Fixture Officer – Logistics
The company is a leading global supplier beet pulp pellets and other dry cargo products for animal feed. The Amsterdam office is responsible for the European and Asian business within the Liquid Products Division and we have an exciting opportunity for someone to join us as a Post-Fixture Officer. The role provides long term potential for someone eager to further develop their career within the soft commodities industry.
The ideal candidate has a proven track of hands-on experience in a similar position ensuring flawless, efficient and effective product transportation.
The Post-Fixture Officer is the primary contact for customers, suppliers and hauliers to arrange transportation of beet pulp pellets (and other dry cargo products) from storage locations/sugar mills to the final customer. Organizing logistics and securing a timely delivery to our customers is key.
The Post-Fixture Officer is the linking pin in our logistics operations and we offer a challenging role in a dynamic environment.
* Medium Vocational Education degree (MBO+) or Bachelor degree, preferably in Logistics or Maritime.
* A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in a similar role.
* Knowledge of logistics and controlling such processes.
* Fluent in business English, Dutch and German is required. Candidates with less than perfect command of the German language can be considered if willing to follow a German conversational course
* Flexible and adaptable; you must be eager to experience different working environments and able to adjust quickly. Keen to take on new challenges.
* Must be very organised and able to work within tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively build strong working relationships with others and provide them with your support and/or leadership.
* Determined, resilient and eager to join.
The company offers an interesting package to the right candidate.