Contract Execution Officer (AFGEROND)
Our client is a customer driven trading and distribution organization, dedicated to it's distribution and producers network. It prides itself on being able to supply tailormade products to meet both market and individual customer requirements.
The culture and expertise is focused on building long term customer relationships by assisting them in developing their competitive advantage in chosen markets.
Currently the organization consists of the parent company in Rotterdam and six fully owned subsidiaries located in Rotterdam, United Kingdom, Peru and Switzerland. All of these offices operate under one single brand name.
Adequate scale is essential for optimizing the benefits of combined sourcing, logistical services and financial resources in order to enhance the value creating capability for consumers.
Reinforcing existing market positions and expanding logistical activities at well chosen strategic locations are two of the core skills.
On behalf of our client we seek potential candidates for the vacancy:
CONTRACT EXECUTION OFFICER
As A full time Contract Execution employee you will be responsible for the execution of purchase and sales contracts and vessel logistics from origin to destination. Other responsibilities include contract administration, documentary instructions, opening /receiving/checking letters of credit.
You will also have regular contact with surveyors, tank installations, laboratories, ship agents and other service providers. Internally there will be a close cooperation with the trading and finance department.
BEST SUITABLE PROFILE
- Higher vocational education or equivalent and substantial relevant working experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- At least 5 years of experience from logistical and contract execution positions / trade administration in an international trading company is required.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with MS-Excel and ERP systems Microsoft Dynamics AX / Dycotrade.
- Familiar with FOSFA and/or GAFTA, GMP+, HACCP.
- Good written and spoken English. Spanish would be an advantage.
- Good communicator and team worker.
- Accurate, efficient and methodical.
- Organizes workload, sets priorities and works with deadlines.
This position offers a great potential for someone who wishes to develop and diversify his/her skills in a professional and fast growing international trading- and distribution organization.